Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blossoming Baby Belly

Occupied by all facets of life, lately we haven't had much time for just the 3 of us. Today the daily dose of tropical rain held off and we headed to the beach to take our little pooches for a walk. 
We also took advantage of the sunshine to snap some moments of the blossoming belly....

Here we are.... at 35 weeks...... 
not long now until we meet you our little precious angel. 









The theme for these photos is yoga, an essential ingredient to maintaining my overall well being throughout the pregnancy and preparation for my first birth which is planned to take place in the comfort and privacy of our home.

I hope these photos will one day inspire our child to learn the ever so precious value of integrating yoga into everyday life.

Love and light 
xox

1 comment:

Megan.K. said...

Beautiful belly!!! You are so close now Tara! I remember feeling such relief when I made it to 35 weeks...
Sending my love your way for the next part of your pregnancy journey.
Happy home-birthing to you too :)
x