Thursday, December 31, 2009

Starting the New Year....



Lots of pillows + a good book
blissful holiday and a perfect start to the new year.

Caleb and I are down on the delightful Mornington Peninsula  spending some time with his mum in between work and the arrival of our baby. 

It's absolutely divine to breathe in the fresh southern air that is laced with the scent of pine, see koalas in the backyard, look out to the rolling ocean and have a little break from life in the tropics.

When the sun comes out I hope to go on a little photo expedition... so stay tuned xox

5 comments:

Julie said...

happy new year! hope you are having a lovely time way down south!
xxxooo Julie

Katy said...

Happy New Year! Enjoy all these moments and I look forward to reading more of your adventures......I so enjoyed reading 2009 xx

Sally said...

Happy New Year to you!
Loved reading your blog in 2009 and looking forward to more to come in 2010.
Take care.

Meagan @ecoMILF said...

Sounds like a wonderful new year. I think that's Buddhism for Mothers- wonderful book. Enjoy! xo m.

mama bear said...

Hello! I stumbled across your blog from Che + Fidel. I just saw the book in your post and wanted to say I've been reading it too, it's a wonderful insight. I hope you are enjoying every moment with your new bub – my first one is due in 7 weeks. Very exciting! Anna xx