Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Place and Yours ~ A view of your secret weapon

Possibly the most secret weapon in my house is something I use everyday and is a wonderful way to create amazing delicious soul food that will wow any dinner guests.

Introducing my Compact Champion juicer...
This amazing machine sits proudly on my kitchen bench and is the secret weapon to my daily fresh juice, homemade gluten free pasta, organic dips, famous tropical fruit sorbets, and soon to be 100% organic nourishing baby food.


Ready to create a pineapple, pawpaw, mint & ginger juice for breakfast...

The finished product with my breakfast of gluten free toast & banana, kiwi fruit & organic dried apricots. 

I would be simply lost without it!

Pop over to Meet Me at Mikes to see lots more amazing secret weapons of fabulous creators.

No comments: