Sunday, November 1, 2009

Growing.....

Our little baby's room is slowly coming together....
Growing...
Transforming...
Into a haven of peace, family, tranquility and love.


A gorgeous butterfly mobile that flutters around in the breeze that floats through the window.


An array of sample paints and inspiration for colouring the space, as well as the gorgeous prints to be hung on the wall.


Having a play with some colours on the window sill. 


Need I say any more? 
We are having such a divine time creating and watching this room grow, soon there will be a little person to make this space complete!

xoxox

3 comments:

jodi said...

it's devine so far! love your paint samples and i got so excited when i saw the owl and the pussycat print you purchased. i so clearly remember my dad reading me the poem when i was little...i'm going to buy the print for che's room. x

Sophie Isobel Designs said...

Oh it looks so beautiful!! Great colours, I'm so excited, my secret baby pressie is going to fit in perfectly! Missing you! Much love xxx

Goddess Leonie said...

Oh this is so divine, sweet soul! I am so excited to find your beautiful blog today... I'm originally from Proserpine (in North Queensland), {living in Canberra at the moment} and my love & I are blessed with our own 33-week-old womb child... so much love to your divine, shining journey sweet soul!