Monday, October 19, 2009

My Place and Yours ~ On the Shelf



Meet my favorite shelf at the moment. 
Possibly the most used shelf in the house is located in our bookcase and is our fast growing baby section.
As I approach the half way mark of my first pregnancy my head seems to constantly be in a book - either about creating our safe and gentle homebirth or running away into a world of adventure by reading to our little womb child.

What a wonderful idea this is ~ My Place & Yours, I just couldn't couldn't resist playing along. Pop over to Meet me at Mikes to see what all the fuss is about. 

3 comments:

jodi said...

oh darling,
i'm so glad i found that you now have a blog.
and such a beautiful space you have created.
and a baby...in your belly.
i'll follow now with such enthusiasm and support for your journey.
your home looks divine.
i'm so glad you have found a prenatal yoga teacher.
blessings sweet muma to be

Pip Lincolne said...

Oh hurrah! A lovely baby is on the way at yours! That's way better then any shelf I can think of! I'm so pleased you joined in, what lovely books you have there, esp Eric Carle! xx

Kristi said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. The photos on your header are amazingly beautiful.