Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A New Ngaachi.....

After a 10 hour drive we left behind our little community in the wilderness to start a new adventure in our very own little cottage in a gorgeous part of lush tropical Cairns.
We have been here for 4 days now and have been running on such a high... what to do, where to start with the creation process of our own little nest.

I thought I would take a moment out of the madness tonight to breathe it all in... despite the whirlwind and the culture shock I keep telling myself that we are highly adaptable beings and no matter how many times I curse traffic lights, an abundance of people and shopping centers - home is always where the heart is. 

With our first little baby on the way, being closer to family makes our heart sing. We are so blessed to have so many incredible people in our lives making this huge leap back into civilization more bearable.
We were even showered with so many amazing housewarming gifts...

For now I'm off to put my feet up and continue breathing it all in.
xox

No comments: