Sunday, August 30, 2009

Up up and away....



Tomorrow I'm embarking on an adventure far far down south to Sydney with some of my favorite young ladies from the community. 

We will be spending the week exploring universities and living it up at the Fraser Suites in Sydney CBD.

I truly feel like an explorer when I take these young ladies out of their community and homeland to unknown lands. It will be a massive culture shock for these young ladies who have never travelled on a big plane, felt cool weather, seen sky scrapers, lack of trees, or so many non-indigenous people. 

I'm so delighted that I can share this experience and some of my mainstream knowledge with them ~ it will truly be an adventure they will cherish forever. 

I hope everyone's week is filled with lovely adventures, I look forward to sharing photos and stories on our return next week. 
xox 

Inspiring artwork by ReCreateIt

1 comment:

Luhlahh said...

That does sound like an amazing thing to be part of. I would love to hear how it all goes!