Friday, July 24, 2009

Our New Nest...



Hooray! Caleb & I have signed the contract for our first home... the nest of our growing family as we are expecting a bundle of joy to arrive around the 12th of March next year! 

This is our first child and our first home... 
The universe is unfolding perfectly for us at the moment.
This little home in the leafy hills of Stratford (Cairns) makes leaving Cape York a little more bearable, none the less I will continue my role with the Shire Council up here and have regular travel and connection to my adopted homelands. 

Now let me show you around our new nest... 


To be the baby's room... 



Our very own little brick path... 



Our tropical outdoor living area where I predict many 
good times will be had! 

It doesn't rain... it pours!!! 
Caleb & I are just in a total state of ~bliss~ xox

1 comment:

Bird Bath said...

Congratulations!! some mighty fine developments over there. A home and a blooming family - certainly something to celebrate.
Look forward to seeing more of your lovely house.