Sunday, June 28, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow???....


This weekend, Caleb & I didn't stop...
What a pitty I have to return to work tomorrow as weekends seem to always pass so fast! 

We spent the weekend tidying up the house and making room for our visitors who will be arriving tomorrow... for the next few weeks it will be non stop... packed to the roof with family & friends! It's the only chance family has to visit us while the roads are open, this year they are coming in tribes as the sky is clear and the rivers are low enough to cross....  
We are really looking forward to the company, catching up over afternoon tea on the balcony and playing tour guide around this amazing landscape! 


For now I'll leave you with a few snaps of my garden in progress... it's always so rewarding seeing those vegetables leap into life.
So amazing how planting by the moon cycle ensures the best results for an abundant garden.


Cucumber seedlings...

My herb boxes... packed with basil, mint, parsley & marigolds, and some delicious pumpkin seeds I am drying out to plant.

An abundance of rocket seedlings...

Not long now until I can post a few snaps of our homegrown salad!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week... and finds the time to be in the company of wonderful friends and family.

Love & light xox 

2 comments:

Bird Bath said...

Looks like your garden is bursting with abundance...how wonderful to have the opportunity to pick your salads straight from the ground.

Our garden was dormant for a couple of years - but now that my youngest is a toddler I am really enjoying getting out there and planting veg and herbs for us.

Megan.K. said...

Looks yummo!