Monday, June 1, 2009

Bali Bliss



After a quick trip to Ubud (my favorite base in Bali) I found myself quickly awakening my senses, unwinding and gaining some inspiration.... I'm nearly ready to face remote living once again. Before I do however I thought I should share a few snapshots of the essences that I adore on the Isle of the Gods...


Time out... trying not to think about work and problems to 
be solved in the world. Living in a small remote community your life is so exposed to everyone... and a lot of your personal energy goes into helping other people and being constantly involved in the community... it was so blissful to have our own pool and house... enabling us to switch off instantly.


Culture.... Ubud hosted the National Traditional Dance festival while we were over there, it was so inspiring to such proud, shining, beautiful people come together in one town.



Having the opportunity to do things you can't do back home...


Getting lost in tropical gardens that delight your senses... My husband and I long to buy some property where we can transform the yard into a Balinese inspired paradise complete with statues, goldfish, ferns, water features and lots of green beautiful moss...



The cultural aesthetics of Bali and it's amazing people, the smell, the colours, the tastes, the sounds.... everyday is a holiday in Bali. Now to come up with a plan on how to live there.... each time I visit I become more addicted! 

So much love & light
Namaste

2 comments:

Julie said...

I agree. Going to Bali is like a tiny sojourn in the heavenly planets. It all feels like a dream now we are back in Edmonton. Salamat Sore! Tidak apa apa!

Ricky Peterson said...

Bali is a small islands in Indonesia. It is good for travelling, many places are famous in bali like Jungle safaris, forest lands, waterfalls, innate springs, beaches, Kuta Beach. For more details visit Blissful Bali