Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sundays by the Sea

With a few boxes packed and the house looking mighty bare (and classed as a disaster zone), Caleb & I thought it time to make the most of the Sunday sunshine and woke up early to spend a day by the sea...


We've be so busy lately getting caught up in life, we thought it time to relax and breathe it all in even if it just was for a few hours. After the organic blueberry scones were perfectly baked we packed the picnic basket and were on our way ...


It felt like so long since we had been there, maybe it's because we know we are leaving this absolute paradise and will have to actually share beaches with other people once we return to civilization. 
Or it could have been that the sun was shining... which hasn't been happening too often.

Here's a few little things I love about our Sundays by the sea...









I sure am going to miss this place...
I hope everyone had a peaceful Sunday & a beautiful Mother's Day for all those lovely mother's out there. 

For now, Love & Light xox

1 comment:

Fondly, Caitlin said...

Second to last photo is breath-taking.
All your photography is beautiful.
I just thought I'd share my admiration for your work. *smile*