Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Adventures...

How delightful, four days off work... 
So we made the most of this free time and set off with some good friends up the mighty Pascoe River to embrace the simple life
and admire the Cape York wilderness.


The beautiful fresh water which our camp looked over and where we spent the whole weekend cooling off...





Living the simple life, among the tall beautiful trees...


My beautiful husband & little dogs on fire making duty...


Easter dinner.... roast pork & vegies cooked to perfection in the camp oven on the fire...
There is something I love about cooking on a fire... I suppose we camp in luxury, check out our Easter breakfast... 



I absolutely adore being out in nature living the simple life...
It was a perfect weekend, camping by the river enjoying fresh water swims, indulging in great food, and sleeping under the full moon.
I hope everyone had a beautiful Easter...
and is getting back into work mode for tomorrow..
Lots of love & Easter adventures
xox



1 comment:

Julie said...

I miss camping. You make me want to be there!