Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dressing an Anthropologist...

There are two little online shops I'm totally 
in love with at the moment...
After searching for some fair trade clothing I stumbled 
across these amazing Australian stores who support
fair trade production over in India...

Keshet(meaning rainbow in Hebrew)is based 
in Hobart Tasmania and produces 
some vibrant culturally inspired clothes...



I spoilt myself with a few beautiful dresses, that I will wear to death in the tropics... they now take pride among some of my favorite dresses in my wardrobe... & each dress came in these delightful silk tie bags & they even threw in a beautiful shawl.



I have also discovered the joys of Boom Shankar...
who is also a fair trade clothing designer based in 
Australia...
Here are a few of my favorite winter items that I can't wait to receive in the mail...


The Paper Doll skirt...
 

The very comfy Bumbachoo Pants...

So when you go shopping for this year's winter woolies, why not try and support Australian designers who are culturally conscious and are working hard to create a fair trade world....




No comments: