Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dreaming of....

How I heart to dream things into reality...
Lately I have been dreaming of a few things in particular...

Firstly, exploring Tasmania with my husband, staying in a little cottage overlooking the Cradle Mountains, snuggled up in front of a fire...


Making a traditional indian teepee to travel around OZ with 
(this is a long time dream of mine)...



Having tea parties in the wilderness...



A dream I share with my husband is to build 
a beautiful tree house to live in...



 Finally... reconnecting to the gypsy that lies within me & 
exploring the hidden aesthetics of the world.


I could just dream the day away...
xox


1 comment:

Sarah Martin said...

Hi Tara
I work at the Cooktown Local News and we read your blog regularly, it is always interesting!
And I love your photos.
About the tepee... I have an old tepee that belonged to my parents (I lived in it for a while when I was small) and I have been wondering what to do with it.
I think it has some holes from rats, and the poles are gone.
But if you wanted it??
It is made from canvas.
I live in Cooktown, so if you were interested and coming through one day you could have a look.
Email me at sarah@fullboar.org
:)
Sarah