Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Be Here Now...

After finally getting the time to sit down and update my blog (as well as finding a cord to connect the camera to the computer)... This is my final update for the moment. 
Here are some delightful parcels I have received in the mail this week, I'm always so excited to get mail up here... it's my little link to the outside world.


Some vintage inspired fabric that I can't wait to turn into coasters for our new dinning table and maybe some new pillow cases for the couch...


All my vases are packed safely in storage back in Cairns, so when I saw this vintage beauty online I just had to spoil myself. It will make for a very tropical addition to our house and I just can't wait to fill it with some beautiful ginger flowers that grow in abundance here..



Finally my last project at the moment is a weeklong detox...
My body has been a little run down lately so I thought it time to flush the nastys out of the system with a much needed cleanse. 
This particular detox has made me appreciate all the fresh soul food that I put into my body and has also made me focus on making an effect to consume nothing from a packet or that has a label. 
I'm really enjoying it...

For now lots of love and light...
It's back to paper work for me.
xox


2 comments:

Sophie Appleby said...

Hey honey, we definitely have to go to Tassie together, it was fabulous. Sorry I havn't messaged back, I have been flat out, as I'm sure you have too!
Much love, will write you a nice long facebook message tonight!
xxx

Megan: The Byron Life said...

That vase is fantastic!!