Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Afternoon Delights...


I just can't wait to have a tea party!
I absolutely adore the mail drop... it doesn't happen often up here, but when it does, it's wonderful to find some special treasures.
In the mail this week I received Frankie's 'afternoon tea'...


Filled with absolutely delightful old fashioned treats,
that are so easy to bake! I can't wait to put on my pinny and bake these incredible raspberry scones!



Another reason to get baking is to fill up my latest addition to my vintage canister collection...





What a perfect reason to be a domestic goddess, and get the girls together for tea & scones!
So much love & happy baking xox

1 comment:

Megan: The Byron Life said...

Tara - oh my, I LOVE this blog of yours. and that tin :) A mail drop and a tea party - sounds divine!! Have a fine time.

x
Megan