Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ngaachi Dalla Pozza

This week I flew home to Cairns to surprise my mum for her birthday!
To make it a little special, I booked a weekend at Port Douglas in a couple of lovely pool deck room at the 5 star Shantara Resort.
It was so lovely to hang out with the family, indulge in some cocktails & fresh food... 
(not having to think about cooking or washing up).


Here' a view from our private pool deck...


Dad cooked us a bbq breakfast Sunday morning 
before we hit the markets...


The delightful Port Douglas markets... 
it's been years since I have strolled through markets.


I took this photo for my husband... I wish I could have taken the whole orchid stall home with me too... They were all so divine!


A gorgeous little silk dress I just couldn't resist...


The beautiful tropical coastline... 
on our way home from a lovely relaxing weekend.

It was so lovely to be with family and chill out before I have to get stuck into loads of running around - stocking up on supplies for the next few months. It's not as much fun as you think... there's keeping to a time frame, keeping to budget (when shopping for months ahead), there's the packing of everything into boxes, packing the boxes into the trailer, there's delivering to the barge company and unloading everything at the barge... 
I can predict a busy week ahead! 
I look forward to spending more time with family and getting together with my girlfriends on Thursday night for some group meditation & massages followed by homemade cocktails & dinner... 

Hope everyone had a beautiful weekend filled with sunshine...
For now much love & light xox

No comments: