Friday, February 13, 2009

Love...

Just a quick note while my famous Moroccan Tagine is cooking...
We have had a lovely Valentine's Day & I have been very spoilt. 
We don't normally celebrate Valentine's Day but today marked 2 years since Caleb proposed to me, and our first Valentine's day 
as husband & wife!
Caleb surprised me with a HUGE bunch of flowers...
which takes quite an effort to organize considering the closest florist is over 800km away. 
They arrived on yesterday's plane and are just gorgeous.
It's so lovely to have fresh flowers in the house!



I was also treated with my favorite breakfast...
You can't beat Caleb's famous blueberry pancakes.
Today they were in the shape of hearts & there was a little extra surprise on my plate when I sat down at the table.



I just had to share a photo of our favorite little visitor.
We haven't seen him for a few weeks and was wondering where he had been hiding. The storms must of made him move house and we were delighted to see him back on our window sill. 
He is an absolute giant! 



Hope you all got spoilt and found some way to make today special with the one you love.

Tomorrow I plan to go on a bit of a photo adventure in search of some more photos to add to my 'colour' collection. 

For now Happy Valentine's Day, Love & Light xox


2 comments:

Sophie Appleby said...

Happy Valentine's Day honey! I can't believe those flowers made it all the way to you! How amazing! Missing you lots, package coming your way in a few days. Love your little green friend, he is just so cute! Hope all is fab with you guys up there, can't wait to hear from you really soon. Much love Soph xxxxx

Tara Lucia Zaicz said...

Happy Valentines Day to you lovely folk too! Wouldn't it be great if we could all celebrate it together one day... pity we both live in opposite ends of oz. So great you've made so much cash for the bushfire appeal! Your so thoughtful! Hope you had a lovely weekend. Love you guys lots xox