Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Digging up Memories...

So my dear friend Soph tagged me... 
This means I had to upload the 4th photo in the 4th
 album of my iphotos. 
It just happens to be a photo that is already on this page of scribbles...

My husband is a botanist & obviously a little nuts about big trees... so when the iconic Red Cedar trees' long life came to an end we jumped at the opportunity to play dress ups and capture a few memories that were inspired by the historical town of Yungaburra.


Picnic at the Red Cedar tree - watching butterflies.

What's your 4th photo in your 4th photo album?

Love & Light, it's a sister trip to Chilie Beach tomorrow... 
to ensure we make the most of my little sister's last day in 
Cape York, before she returns home and gets stuck back into uni.

xox

No comments: