Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wedding Update...

Our wedding day was perfect!
We had an incredible time celebrating with
family and friends we haven't seen for a long time.
The rain held off for the ceremony at 
magical Milla Milla Falls and we enjoyed the night
dancing and catching up with our closest 
family and friends at historical Eden House in Folk town Yungaburra. 
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect way 
to celebrate our love.

Please stay tuned for photos taken by our dear friends 
&
beautiful sisters
Inkstainedhands & Phoebe Alexia Joy

as well as 
photos from our incredible honeymoon in Bali.

We are a little occupied in packing up all our 
incredible wedding presents, Bali purchases,
and a few months wroth of food into our 4wd
for the long trip back to Lockhart - 
soon we will be rained in for a couple of months 
(good bye civilization)!






We are a little sad the wedding is over as it's organization took up a lot of our time for so long. However it was such an incredibly eventful day (and month) that we will cherish these moments for the rest of our lives.
Words can't explain how happy, in love and overwhelmed we both are!

For now - love & light to you all xox

1 comment:

Julie said...

I stuffed up my first comment. Glad to read your blog and I'll be following from now. I've become addicted to blogging. Jesse is calling me a net nerd! Lovely photos and memories.Your youth work is very inspiring and one of your posts brought tears to my eyes. Where can I get a sampling of Krishna das' music? Please visit my sites and comment!
http://thingamejigs.blogspot.com/
http://kolyakoala.blogspot.com/
Amber and I also have a little store on etsy called thingamejigs.
lovexxoo