Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wedding Delights!


To me wedding photos are just so incredibly precious...


This is my mum's parents, Lucia & Gulio...


My Dad's parents Lelio & Flora...


Our beautiful bridal party...


In love at Milla Milla Falls.


For some reason this photo reminds Caleb & I of 
Alice in Wonderland...

We were so incredibly lucky to have our dear friends
Inkstainedhands & Phoebe Alexa Joy
being creative behind the cameras....
They have created the most divine photos
that we will cherish forever.


The rain cleared up for some fun 
in the green green grass...


My hand was painted with 
traditional henna...


I adore this photo...
I think it is a work of art!
It really reminds me of an old wedding photo.

There are so many more I love... 
However I would be here forever loading them up!
Our wedding day was the most incredible day ever.
We had such a wonderful time celebrating
with our closest family & friends...

Both Caleb & I are straight back into work 
and routine after the wedding...
lots of changes with our work coming
soon, which is very exciting. 
Lockhart is very hot, dusty and 
full of bush fires lately.
Will post more photos soon.
Love & Light for now.
xox


No comments: